AUCTIONEER COMMENTS: Jackson Real Estate and Auction has been commission by Doris Silvers and The Clyde Silvers Estate to offer at Absolute Auction, 3+/- acres of unimproved land, zoned A-1, Automobiles, Guns, Lawn and Gardening equipment, Tractor, Implements, Upholstery equipment, Woodworking tools and more. Open house will be August 3, from 4-6 pm and August 4, from 9 am till sale time. The auction will begin promptly at 10:30 am on August 4, 2018. Bring your truck and bring your trailer, buy at auction; you set the price.
DIRECTIONS: From I-40 Exit 417 head South on Hwy 92 9/10 a mile and turn left onto Industrial Park Rd. Go 8/10 a mile and turn left onto Hale Rd. Auction site on left.
TERMS OF SALE: Land: Buyers must have a personal check, cashier’s check or cash onsite to pay a 10% non-refundable deposit on day of sale. Buyers will be required to sign a contract and promissory note for the amount of their contract. Said note shall become null and void at the closing. All deposit money shall be held in a trust account until closing. Personal Property: To be paid for in full day of sale by cash, check or credit card. If you use a credit card you will be charged a 3% convenience fee. All items must be removed day of sale.
CLOSING: Final settlement and closing shall occur on or before 30 days. Closing and transfer of deed will be at Jefferson Title, Dandridge, TN.
DISCLAIMER: Announcements made day of sale shall take precedence. Property sold in “As-Is” condition. By bidding publicly, the buyer is stating that they have completed their due diligence, the Buyer is waiving any further inspections and is satisfied with all aspects of the property, and has the necessary funds to pay for items won.
Warranty Deed Restrictions
- A Mobile Home may be placed on said lot provided that the same is kept and maintained in a neat and attractive way and manner and provided further that the minimum size of such Mobile Home shall not be less than 12 feet in width and not less than 40 feet in length.
- No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon said lot nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or may become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood.
- Said lot shall not be used or maintained as a dumping ground for rubbish, dumping trash, garbage or other waste materials.
- Said lot shall not be used or maintained as a junk yard or as a place for the storing of used or junk automobiles.
- Any building placed on said lot other than residence or mobile home shall be neat and attractive in construction.
- Agriculture is not prohibited.
A five foot utility easement is reserved across the front of the above described lot.
|Address:||1115 Hale Rd|